L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
Messages posted by: Moriarty
Forum Index » Profile for Moriarty » Messages posted by Moriarty
It's all fine now ,thank you.
I'm trying to log since morning, also, I didn't leave shop on 1 of accs I'm trying to log. Right now log system do not react, no text appears at all when I'm trying to log now.
Hey there,
GM I've got problem trying to log in, it says accout is already in use all the time. Any clue?
chaossbart wrote:Keep losing time crying guys

says duelist with 30k of hp/cp getting hits from mage for ~250 dmg.
* team balance sucks too, we go 2,3v5,6 teams coz noobs in worse teams leave untill they get to better ones.
Hey Gm,

Didn't know where to put this one, bugs/suggestions/other crap.
I saw u in game today, logged to delete hero from few chars, that's all.
While being on people shouted u about balancing/fixing bugs/asking u to come over - what u did? logged off or hid.

What I'm trying to say is try to take care of this server or people will leave.
Now that u made free a grade stuff / easy to get s grade newbie items some ppl come coz they feel like pros using all these items, making me - full geared mage to suck dick to them - yea, I can't beat "noob geared" fighter class with full resist buffs. Balance this please. Server become fighter only/mage who didn't loose s grade free gear yet. I ask u to make mage, gear is with tops and go pvp with : a)dagger with instant mirrage b)archer with range and full resist buff c)duelist/tyrant etc etc etc. I bet u won't be able to beat them. Don't say that best player is mage, he's gone.

I believe that more players will say I'm right.

Forum Index » Profile for Moriarty » Messages posted by Moriarty
Go to: