L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
Messages posted by: repian
Forum Index » Profile for repian » Messages posted by repian
are you fucking stupid admin? we have been playing lineage2 since fucking chronicle one and i think can tell a stupid ass buffed summon and a summon who ha sno buffs that is a no brainer ffs...... just turn the oly on and try it out proof you can't fucking check that yourself? nice admin did you ever play the game before you chose to be admin? huh? this server is done.
btw grong was using a buffed summon so ban him....
ok gm what the f are you doing without testing any small bugs that can come to mind???? fucking pets can go to oly with buffs.... how the f do you think these last 2 hero eras are normal oly is so bugged.....
mages can use symphonies in oly is OWERPOWERED AF he just one shots archers.............
2 time frames are just unfair in my opinion....
the olympiad competition period is going nuts right now can you fix it? it starts way to early lastnight it started at 17:00 GMT+2 and it showed that it will start again in like 6hours and right now it shows that it will start at in 5 hours aswell.
it was broken on Feb 14 but now it seems to be working again.
when you are in oly and you get to choose 2 buffs from the buff window when you press on any buff from that window the window just dissapears and you don't get the buffs.
are you holding me for a fucking retard you kid? i killed him 5 times i got the money from him and drop and the pvp count and he kept on stading up all of our team saw that you dipshit.
ok so we were fighting for orfen today at 18:34 GMT+2 and this guy Osiris human dagger kept on reviving himself somehow i got a few screenshots.
i could not capture it on video... He kept on doing this the whole time.

So today i saw an unusual thing i saw some people using chant of victory and victories of paagrio (2 covs) on one person.... here is the screenshot.
pc screenshot
and i saw one more person using victories of paagrio and magnus chant aswell but i was unable to tkae the screen shot his name was Lookaa
the validation period keeps on restarting every day and the oly is not open at 18:00 gmt+1 and we cannot go to olympiad fix this ffs...
The first option that you mentioned is not valid i did not dualbox other option is not valid aswell i did not register to any event and i made sure of that
im really getting frustrated by this shit, now i went to antharas everything was fine i and my friends started hitting him and boom out of nowhere again blue circle around me and i get tped out to town.... this happened to one of my friends aswell at the same time...
are you even trying to fix this ????
ok now i am rally mad i bought 5 portal stones and it fucked me 5 times in a row it tped me out i have a screen what happens when i tp in i get this silly blue ring around me same when i go to korean event so i cannot move and after a few second it takes me back to town... I WAN TMY PORTAL STONES BACK!!! OR MONEY !!! smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie

Forum Index » Profile for repian » Messages posted by repian
Go to: