L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
Messages posted by: The
Forum Index » Profile for The » Messages posted by The
I think achievement manager is bugged.Doesn't shows descriptions and it doesn't give the rewards,for example for event participant or for event top plyer.
That's good too.I mean we should have some massive organized pvp.
I think u should start opening a castle on weekends so we can have some massive pvp with clans cause right now clans are a little bit useless,except the clan skills.
Yeap,that worked..thanks again mate.
Ok,thanks a lot of the response.One last issue,at the statue it says that i am a Hero but when i click to be then it tulls something that i need to be 75 lvl and in main class.I am 75 lvl and in main class but still doesn't do anything.Can u check it if possible?Thanks.
Antharas was today at 15:00 started and finished on like 16:00 GMT+2.Baium yesterday i think it was in the evening or at ngiht at a gap of 18:00 to 23:00 but i am not sure.Always at GMT+2
We killed Baium yesterday on the event with the team..and we killed Antharas today as a clan.
Nope,me personally and for sure 3 or 4 other guys went straight for the achievement cause this is what why wanted in the first place.
We were 9 people there and nobody could get it..don't know why..
+1

We just killed Antharas and it says that "We do not meet the requirements" ..Same with baium yesterday.For Valakas it worked fine.
I disconnected like 20 minutes ago and when i try to relog,system said that my account is already in use..when i relogged again i am reaching to my character screen and then when i press "Start" nothing happens..i can't create any character or delete mine or anything...it's like it's stuck.

Character name:The

Forum Index » Profile for The » Messages posted by The
Go to: