L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
Messages posted by: N0TBAD
Forum Index » Profile for N0TBAD » Messages posted by N0TBAD
When do you wanna open Oly?.. i wanted to play tonight.. but its closed!
Ye?
chaossbart wrote:Guys, remember that you have to deposit EVERY SINGLE NON B ITEM on the warehouse before joining olys.

You mean Olympiad Just with b Grade Items?
Admin wrote:Check out information npc, it contains most accurate Olympiad information.

Yes but yesterday it was saying the same.. Validation Period Ends in ..,..,.. Time..
Do you fixed Titan? yet or no
N0TBAD wrote:I cant make pvp With titan.. i am very slow.. DMG is s*it just when i get Frenzy i can do some pvp but glad can still kill me easy or tyrant even when im with frenzy.. Give Titan little more dmg (Power) to kill mage is just luck.. when he dont get any crit or stun for 1-3 sec i die easy..

aa and i got Duel might Passive in my sword.
I cant make pvp With titan.. i am very slow.. DMG is s*it just when i get Frenzy i can do some pvp but glad can still kill me easy or tyrant even when im with frenzy.. Give Titan little more dmg (Power) to kill mage is just luck.. when he dont get any crit or stun for 1-3 sec i die easy..
The Grand Olympiad Games are not Currently in progress. what now?? hmmm...
Glad/Tyrant OP 14k+ HP DMG is to OVERPOWER They make 3-5k crits and i make with frenzy 2-4k crits. its Funny
When can we join??
Hello, When do you wanna to open Oly?? i wait 3 days and its still closed.. I think you should open it as fast you can beacuse much of ppl wanna play oly and its closed so they can leave the server..

Forum Index » Profile for N0TBAD » Messages posted by N0TBAD
Go to: