L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
Messages posted by: sndiego
Forum Index » Profile for sndiego » Messages posted by sndiego
Like skills has 0 cd? lol... 500 dmg to all mages per crit. while i hit 2 skills they alrdy kill me... at leas do it 50% idk .. but 500? 500??500???? with frenzy and zealot??????? o boy... some sense plx.
Dagger still hitting 5-7k and u care about frenzy.
i'd hit 500 with frenzy, zealot and rage, so fun, and they hit me for 2.5k, most smart "fix" of this woooorld ...
That good, but u should put some info, cuz if ppl join they will leave instanly.
If this guy dont ask, nobody know that u were workibg on new features for new test. u should let ppl know a day or anything, that u were working or trying to get ppl, cuz used to be a good srv.
Is this a"bye"? maybe a RIP? smilie there's some ppl that join the serv, but they leave cuz there's no ppl :/ thats sad.. used to be a good serv.

smilie smilie smilie
I'm agree with this... as i said, im necro lvl 79 with AM +9 and i hit for 150-200 no more, and there's a songer that i hit for 59 smilie) so, amazing i think. i could load photos but .. if u need.

Forum Index » Profile for sndiego » Messages posted by sndiego
Go to: