L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
Messages posted by: Flamesz
Forum Index » Profile for Flamesz » Messages posted by Flamesz
What ppl said he just gets advantage of dagger on bd class(ment to use duals) and crits hard. Plus that hero weapons are op
Wow what i read XD. This server will become custom server?
Why dont u make it like, vote for all sites and get 1buff that contains everything. Less confusion.
Funny while u check TOP rank u will see like 10 out of 15 players are mages lol. Btw can u fkin remove the boosted bonuses from classes (like prophet and everything else u boosted to be able to pvp) inside oly? Its hilarious they get full buffs cuz they are buffers they mana burn and they get 0dmg cuz of that bonuses.
Hey there, im bringing this up since most ppl alrdy have top gear as the server goes on. I did compare warlord dmg with plenty classes and i find it way to nerfed(2.6k patk with hero pole all patk buffs) neither my skill dmg is even close to good earthquake 600dmg i wont comment rest 100-200 each. People will start whining that warlord is op etc. Warlord isnt op, he is just tanky people kinda ignore him in pvps so warlord can go stun(stun land rate is fine dunno with epics how will be) and be pain in the ass for everyone but hey guys it does no dmg.
The thing admin trys to tell u, is that u dont have to compare IF U CAN KILL 1v1 every class to balance a class lol.
Man chaossbart u do undertand i dont care about double reward etc. If u want remove it but give logical skill dmg to warlord then smilie A gladi etc hits a mage 3k-4k and i hit 800 so u can figure out.
Personally i dont mind removing double reward but then boost skill dmg.
By dominate i mean ppl that got 2k-3k pvps and play dagger. Doing insane dmg, never saw anyone complain about dagger tbh. About switch and trick didnt test it out maybe u got a point.
Heh nice one, thats why so many ppl play warlord smilie . You complain about a class that deals 200-500dmg, and what tanky? its same like a heavy fighter.
What do u mean by all that lol. You even see how many ppl are playing dagger and dominate.
He keeps all the trash :p

Forum Index » Profile for Flamesz » Messages posted by Flamesz
Go to: