L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
Messages posted by: Sweet
Forum Index » Profile for Sweet » Messages posted by Sweet
About teleport if dead players will press "fight" at the same time or almost same time they will be teleported to the same location of course that is not perfect. I see only one way how it can be changed - do teleport all private party only when party leader is teleported but that means that no one else from party will be able to teleport by himself alone.

When you die, you don't have to get to press "fight" in order to respawn in the pvp are again, you get the "to village" button which will send you to village. Again, this idea is for the new pvp zone, the old one is ok and it should stay as it is. This new one is mainly for premade party vs party or clan vs clan, because it's better to have a zone of their own, where they can 9v9 or w/e the max in on IL, instead of going full party in the regular zone and destoying everyone else.

2. I don't think that it's good idea to encourage players use farming zone instead of PvP because faction is based on PvP.

As I said myself, the drops must be low so it will not be a substituion for pvp, however during certain time-frames, when there is not much activity on the server, instead of pvping in 5-6 ppl, they can chose to go farm and maybe catch a pvp while they are farming.

3. A) About faction siege - I like that idea. For your concern about swapping factions after siege - it can be done that bonus will get only players of winners faction that participated in siege and did damage or something like that. But one week interval may be too long for that.
B) On clan siege there is three options that I'm thinking about:
1) No factions;

I think that's best.

I think this server is like an unpolished diamond, it has a lot of untapped potential, so I'm gonna make some suggestions regarding the server.

1)A new pvp zone.
What this server lacks is clan action. A lot of clans don't join this server because they can't do anything here, this is not a clan-friendly server, the only reason to be part of one is to get the clan skills. I asked a couple of friends with whom I usually play l2 to join the server, but after a few hours they left, because you can't have any clan action here, the pvp zone that exists now prohibits that. A lot of people like to play in a team and that is impossible at this point.
The existing pvp zone is ok and it should remain as it is, but, it's time for another one. In this new one, parties shouldn't be made automatically. It should be like in a usual l2 server. You should be able to make parties there from people of the same faction and maybe, when all the party members are near the GK and the party leader presses "teleport" it should teleport all the members to the same spot.
I think this is very important because this way, we will be able to have teamplay. It will bring a purpose to clans and we will be able to have clans fight and a lot of new people will join.

2)A farming zone
It's about time to have a farming zone. Here, parties should be prohibitted, but pvp should be allowed. The drops should be really low so it will not become a substitution for pvp, but it should exist so people can take a break, relax and farm a little.(Also, you should have good anti-botting). Maybe, you can get some unique items or drops just from this area so it will have even a bigger purpose.

3)Sieges
Sieges are very important in l2 and it's a shame they don't exist here. There should be 2 sieges, one on sunday and one on saturday.
The one on saturday should be a faction siege, every member of a faction should be able to cast and during the siege the "change faction" option should be disabled. In the end, the winning faction should have some bonuses for the rest of the week, like 5%m.atk and 5%p.atk for example. Also, you should have a good balancing system, so that players won't just change faction to the winning one after the siege to get the bonuses.
The one on sunday should be a clan siege. This will get tricky, because there are 2 options here:
a) Only clans of different factions should be able to attack each other, but this will be somewhat problematic, you understand why;
b) On that siege territory, everyone should be able to attack everyone, just like on a regular server. Also, the winnning clan should get some bonuses for that week. This will be another way of encouraging clan-play.

When it comes to gear, gear-evolution and the difference between newbie and old players, I think that things should stay as they are. Whoever is complaining must be a noob. Also, I'm aware of the fact that my suggestions are probably not easy to implement and may take time, but I say that you take as long as you need and make these possible in the server, because they will be of great help. I hope you will take these into consideration, and if I come up with new ideas, I'll make sure to post.
It feels like everyday there is a different oly timeframe. Can you say once and for all what is the oly timeframe and when new heroes are given?
I'm not sure what algorithm you are using for creating the parties for events(I don't mean the small, 5 minutes long ones, I mean the 40 minutes ones), but it's definetly flawed. The problem is, that instead of adding members to a party until the party has 9 members and then create a new one, it instead creates more smaller parties, which really sucks. I've seen 3 parties, with 3 members each, all parties belonging to the same faction, instead of having just one party.
3/5 of mages' hits are criticals, which is waay higher than normal. with that being said, stop QQing about mages, they are the strongest in the game atm along with gladis and if you disagree with me, like I said before, you are a shiet mage.
Mage is shit on this srv? You must be a shit mage then.
Admin wrote:Olympiad daily competition divided in two time frames 00:00-00:03 and 16:00-19:00 GMT+2.
And NPC now show how much time left until daily fight start.
By the way players can suggest different time.

No oly today between 16:00-19:00 GMT+2.
I think 20:00-23:00 would be best, because that's when the majority of players are online. And if you want to have two time frames, you can add one at 12:00-15:00
It doesn't metter how many play, that's not the issue here. The point of this topic was to alert the GM that switch and trick never land(which are a dagger's bread and butter, 1 v 1 without those is pointless in c6), if bluff lands, it only stuns for 1-2 seconds MAX, which is very low, backstab is also wanky, many times it fails to land even tho is should, so yea...and I don't understand what you mean by "dominate", if you see a dagger waddleing around hitting here and there, that's not dominate lol.
I hope you'll take what I said into consideration and maybe try to fix these.(test them yourself).
Well, why the nerf? They can't really do shiet outta there. As for what you said:
No, trick doesn't work, it NEVER, I repeat, NEVER works.
Bluff is hell, if it does land, it lands for about 1-2 seconds, which is waaay lower than it is supposed to be.
Blow type skills do not seem increased to me, and trust me, I've played on a lot of servers.
In the end, I do not understand this nerf towards daggers, it's like you actually want the whole server to be either necro/sps, either saggi/gs. Dagger is, in my opinion, a lot weaker than it should be on c6.
I've started on the server today. I'm main dagger, therefore I decided to start as adv. I reached level 79, did some pvp and the conclusion I arrived at is that adventurer is complete and utter shiet. First off, neither switch nor trick work, never, they never work, never, EVER, and that is a huge step-back for this class. I'm not saying they should land 100%, but right now, they are at 0%. Secondly, mirage kinda works, but not as it should, it works at half capacity, not close enough to its potential. Bluff if alright, I guess, could've had a lil' bit higher chance, but compared to the other skills, its magnificent, lol. Also, the physical skills seem to not always work as they should.
Overall, I highly recommend that you look into the problem and do something about this.
NOTE: I'm not saying all this just because it's one of my favs classes, I understand that there need to be balance, but I rarely found a server in which adv was this bad, it's just bullshiet.

Forum Index » Profile for Sweet » Messages posted by Sweet
Go to: