L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
Messages posted by: Flashpoint
Forum Index » Profile for Flashpoint » Messages posted by Flashpoint
It allows me to vote every time.
Well you should ask players more often about that, because Im asking them in game and they say that dont have p/m def or speed buffs, not everyday, but sometimes. Forum is quite dead so..
How it can be mine problem when I vote like everyday but sometimes I dont get buff, not only me, half of the server
Yes, l2 servers working, but topzone,again,doesnt give buff...
I could vote yesterday, but still didnt get a buff, many players said that they dont have p/m def vote buff. But now,today, i got this buff, just l2servers doesnt give speed buff, second day in a row, and other ppl say the same thing
Edit: its strange, after few hours of being offline I logged into game and I got that speed buff without voting and it says my vote expires only in 1 day and 12 hours smilie But its true that sometimes all players dont get buff
No, my Ip adress is stable and same for many years, not sure what can be here
Admin wrote:I don't see any problem with that site right now.
Why do you think that something is wrong?

Because I voted like 5 hours ago a few times and still no vote buff, I think im not the only one.
Admin wrote:It works now. If someone don't get this reward after vote don't way for two days to report.
After vote in 5 minutes you should get reward if you don't get it then it's something wrong.

Now its something wrong with TopZone
yievy wrote:About U.D. and walking i tottaly agree. But with dagger and 8/10 critical nope... maybe nerf it's critical chances cause it is not a god damn dagger.. it's a bd for fuck sakes...

Their UD cooldown is maybe 10 mins so is that a major problem? And every dagger passively gives crit rate more than with duals or sword, thats retail
So people pvping like for weeks to reach 5000 and then gets orfen or core? smilie smilie Exciting
Thanks for the reply
Just a quick question, this Cargo box contains random rb jewel. Are core and orfen included in this box? Or just valuable jewelry?
Sorry, your scribbles are non understandable. By the way, do you even know what word 'nuker' means?
ah, it's Okay, Bd/Sws character's Nuker/Tanks, New meta:

Bd --> Adventure
Sws --> Gladi

so, Adventure = nuker fail.

Bd, sws, Da, Dm, etc, roll = Tank not have strong P. atack. Have Strong M.def and P. def.

Nice balance. =)

Ahah this guy.
So you want archers vs mages server? bd/sws actually aren't tanks, no stun, no deff buffs(only ud with high cd) so there's an idea to make all classes playable so there are some improvements to tanks/bd/sws/warlords and nerf to archers. Archers still hit 2.5k to mages
Dreadnoughts can collect more points, once I saw 200 points per game, no one bats an eye
If you read one more time, you can notice that i'm not talking about aggro now, root is a deadly debuff for mages, not aggro and root is less than 40%. You can enchant slow so what, nerf all tanks because lineage 2 creators made that you cannot enchant fear?
He stated that bd hits more than archer, but he is just a bad archer with doom L set and no jewels so ofc he hits low

And lol roots for tanks arent 80% for sure

And what you mean big immune, its same as other classes, just not everybody uses mental shield, your argument is broken

Forum Index » Profile for Flashpoint » Messages posted by Flashpoint
Go to: