L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
Messages posted by: vassag0
Forum Index » Profile for vassag0 » Messages posted by vassag0
Admin,i can't destroy my old hero weapons from my inventory and i can't enter oly right now,fix this please.
Admin, can you remove discount for faction change (50 event medals), because with this online u can't get medals at all.
Then try to attract more people to play here.
Admin, server needs to be wiped and start new season. I'm asking this because now server is completely dead. Btw, your last server modification with newbie grand bosses was terrible: 1st - event was made only twice due to lack of players, 2nd - now u can't even get newbie grand boss epics, because server is completely empty. I hope u will make new season soon and remember - do everything to get players as many as u can.
I hope, u understand this.
The same problem with my healer account,admin do something. Maybe server restart would help.
When server will be online?
Admin, server needs to be restarted. Because raid info and teleport location are bugged.
Hi Admin,

I want to offer u to wipe this server,because ppl are not staying in this here anymore, they leaves instantly.

Server wipe would attract new ppl to play.
How much time server will be offline?
Admin, after every restart my clan reputation decreases by 2.5-3k clan points and this is the 3rd time in a row. Please fix this and give my clan reputation back smilie

Forum Index » Profile for vassag0 » Messages posted by vassag0
Go to: