L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
Messages posted by: Ekatario
Forum Index » Profile for Ekatario » Messages posted by Ekatario
You need 80 lvl to obtain rebirth but after than your level will be decreased to 76. With every rebirth your exp gain will be decreased. Exp range is from +300% to -70%.

The Npc say that I have 14 rebirth left Oo
We can reborn 14 times?? And if yes, rebirth skill value will be as normal? For example +5% Hp each?!

Effect time already reduced almost by 50%. Reuse time probably for all or almost all physical skills will be increased.

I made a Dread for test how this class work.. in 2 event I made 22 kills with 2 people per side.. is annoying AF! All gear are +0 XD

P.s. Battle Roar doesn't restore any Hp!
I would like to create a single post for multiple suggestions/questions, so..

- Decrease event time from 45 min to 25/30 max (we have low poulation and is pretty boring/annoying stay in 4/5 people in the same map for so long)

- Add more raids in the "Raid in the middle" (is it the correct name?! xD) event. At the moment if you kill a raid, then.. you have nothing to do; no mobs for farm, no more raids..

- Decrease cost for Ancient books.. I mean, with such a low population, you have some problem to farm properly.. or at least increase reward from pvp. 2,5k per book is too much atm :/

- Cuold you explain exactly how can we buff? I mean.. how many buff slot we have? Can we increase that number with books? Self buffs count for buff slot or not? Skill like UD/Angel Icon/ Blinding bow/ UE/ Touch of life (most of all, couse in the last season you told that it was considered a buff applicable to others, so it would occupy a buff slot), etc..

- Could you explain how rebirth system works now? You can make rebirth when you are lvl 80? So you can do it as soon as you have created your pg and collected 250a?! Is the max lvl 85 now? Is there any kind of handicap regarding the exp after a rebirth?

mmh.. there is nothing more for the moment.. probably I will add more post in future! smilie

- Decrease the amount of Sp needed for skill enchant

- General stun land rate/duration.. you get litterally permastunned from Archers/Titan/Dreadnought and you are not allowed to do.. nothing! xD
Well.. honestly seems that it doesn't like to anyone

For me is not so bad.. it's like the sub class skills in Epilogue (?); maybe you should lower at least trigger rate if you have no intention to remove it.
I think he's talking about new counter Calestial shield/ increase M/P def.
Perfect! Thank you.
I tried to change faction two days ago and Faction Manager warned me I could not change because I was in a clan, so I leaved.. but today when I tried again to change side, keeps telling me that I belong to a clan even if it is not so as you can see

And no, I'm not tryng join Green faction. That faction should still be full.
For example, If you decide to set the price at 7 medals each part, every S weapon/armor would cost 238 medals (34 parts needed) each.. jewelrys would cost twice.
Maybe 7 medals each piece is too much or maybe not.. there is to consider the difficulty with which you can collect medals.

I play here since first days of February if I dont remember wrong and I spent 60/70 medals for Cp pots and Elixirs.. now I have less than 500 medals.
This means that in less than 50 days, I have not even managed to accumulate 600 medals.
Of course this is my personal experience, just to give an example.. surely many others will have done more Raid boss and accumulated more medals.
We could use medals shop like the apiga one!?
Exchange 3/4 medals per S grade components (weapons/armors and of course jewelery).. or 2/300 medals per CEAS/CEWS or less for the A grade.

What do you think? Is it a stupid idea?
Thanks!
Probably the easiest classes to use are nukers and archers in L2;
I've always played as a tank or dagger, and I can assure you they are not f1 classes, especially daggers. You can use a tank without knowing how to play it.
Those that use a specific class only because they think it is OP, they are just noobs with no idea of how to having to play.
I saw several tanks in this server, but very few/no one knows how it should be played.. they simply choose a target and press attack, sad.

And you should stop crying about the fact that as a nuker you are killed by a fighter, because as a fighter, I'm very often killed by mages!
And it's annoying for you as it is for me.
Admin wrote:
For hat it's also not percents but points.

So, it give 5 point in Accuracy or just +3?

Admin wrote:You can take back rebirth books for 50 or 100 adens if I remember well, check out GM shop.

I saw that item, but I thought it only reset passive skill aquired.. instead returns the used books? Very nice!
yievy wrote:Way of Mages options do defend against fighters:

P.def only.

Way of fighters options do defend against mages:

Resists
Life
Speed
M.def

And if i suggest to reduce the daggers resists on curses you will denied it... because you never see the big picture.

You are an idiot, now is clear.
Admin wrote:
5% means wrong system message. With every level it adds only +3 evasion and +3 accuracy.

Great! 1500 adena flown away -__-
It's the same with the Robin Hood hat (can't remember the name)?
I noticed that Adventurer speed is very low compared with other daggers;
same buffs/gear and passive skills --> Adv speed 174 / Gh speed 203
-30 speed, maybe something is wrong?

I used my rebirth book for learn Rebirth Rigorous ( +5% Accuracy & Evasion);
I was with 114 Accuracy, so with the addition of 5% should become 120, and instead is 117.
Is that correct?
As I already said in an other post, it would be great if the mp were consumed without the possibility to use mana potion untill you are in combat mode, for all classes in every event.

Forum Index » Profile for Ekatario » Messages posted by Ekatario
Go to: