L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
Messages posted by: deddly
Forum Index » Profile for deddly » Messages posted by deddly
deddly wrote:PD: Fix elemental skill's. Why not have Cooldown ? is stronger skills. is this only server is elemental skill's Not have cooldown.

Game: 1 vs sps.

http://imageshack.com/a/img924/9490/nKTJCC.png

7K damage. Elemental attack.

Game 2: 8k damage.

http://imageshack.com/a/img922/6449/dMb5HQ.png

8k Elemental attack.

i die. 1 hit. 1 second.
PD: Fix elemental skill's. Why not have Cooldown ? is stronger skills. is this only server is elemental skill's Not have cooldown.
Hi, Can fix skill's augments?, arcana lord don't need cat. only winning use " aura flare " in OLYS.

Srsly admin?.
Admin wrote:
Ekatario wrote:
Phoenix Knight have duble reward or normal? And what is the sense for duble reward?
I mean, what change? Just the final score of your team?

List of double reward classes - http://www.l2cygnus.com/forum/posts/list/63.page
Double reward means double everything (exp,sp,aden...).

Do you seek to make those classes God?.

NICE ADMIN, NEW META 2017:

All tank class:
Reward x2
Edited P. atack.
All resist.
Stronger P.def
Gift jewels Raid Boss

You only play with these - http://www.l2cygnus.com/forum/posts/list/63.page
Flashpoint wrote:ah, it's Okay, Bd/Sws character's Nuker/Tanks, New meta:

Bd --> Adventure
Sws --> Gladi

so, Adventure = nuker fail.

Bd, sws, Da, Dm, etc, roll = Tank not have strong P. atack. Have Strong M.def and P. def.

Nice balance. =)

Ahah this guy.
So you want archers vs mages server? bd/sws actually aren't tanks, no stun, no deff buffs(only ud with high cd) so there's an idea to make all classes playable so there are some improvements to tanks/bd/sws/warlords and nerf to archers. Archers still hit 2.5k to mages

Sure. Bd/sws is not buffer's character's, is nuker's characters. new meta 2017.

PD:Archer and mages nerf. Archer need Blessing of Queens. Mages gift of seraphim.
But is But is best increase P. Atack Sws/Bd, So fuck all the classes.

PD2: Now delete my character and create myself Bd.

PD3: Nice balance Admin. You can créate Bd and any Char, and Pvp among them. Fix all tank MAN!.
Admin wrote:
deddly wrote:
my god, u have 14 years old?, never play another server's l2?, C1 -- > Gracia Final "Spectral dancer not strong"

Do not comment if you do not know.

This server is not retail. On retail servers support classes are useful for song/dance/buff but here you get full buffs from NPC so they are useless that's why fighting ability is increased for these classes.

ah, it's Okay, Bd/Sws character's Nuker/Tanks, New meta:

Bd --> Adventure
Sws --> Gladi

so, Adventure = nuker fail.

Bd, sws, Da, Dm, etc, roll = Tank not have strong P. atack. Have Strong M.def and P. def.

Nice balance. =)
Flashpoint wrote:He stated that bd hits more than archer, but he is just a bad archer with doom L set and no jewels so ofc he hits low

And lol roots for tanks arent 80% for sure

And what you mean big immune, its same as other classes, just not everybody uses mental shield, your argument is broken

my god, u have 14 years old?, never play another server's l2?, C1 -- > Gracia Final "Spectral dancer not strong"

Do not comment if you do not know.
I do not understand why bd has both P. Atack. A.Speed. And Crit. Rate. With dagger.
Gerch: Spectral dance dancer:
Use tallum heavy. = STR + 2, CON-2, P. Atk. Spd. + 8%, weight penalty maximum value + 5759, poison / bleed resistance + 80%.
And weapon: Infinity Stinger (dagger)
The spectral dancer has no passive dagga and hits 2,000 with critical
How much does P.atack have? 7,000 '. 6,000
I am Saggitarius with 5,000 P.attack and hits with critical 1,900 or 2,000 to the mages
To the warriors 1,300
Bow = Draconic bow + 8 (p. Attack 700).
Infinity Stinger: Type: Dagger, P.Atk: 382, M.Atk: 192 (and hit 2.000)
Fix Spectral dancer, has no passive dagga and hits hard, is the only server where a Spectral dancer hits so much and removes more than a Saggitarius
Hello, vote on l2 servers and dont give me the npc buff, tell me:

Im order to get reward first you have to vote for server.

And page http://www.l2servers.com/servers/paid-23474.php

L2servers.com / L2j.lt

During 2015, these pages been visited by approximately 100.000 visitors per month.
We have reduced the prices untill the end of this year. Also, we have increased each visitors voting points to 25.
The main servers raiting filter is based on a yearly basis. It is because all other servers will be able to rate even higher.
Paid votes for the server are given by the user without expecting any support during the game.

andnever give me buff !!!! fix please

Nick player: Deaddly
Hello, whenever I enter an event, are eliminated the buffs.

Nick player: Deaddly

Please. can fix?

I can never participate.

Forum Index » Profile for deddly » Messages posted by deddly
Go to: