L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
Messages posted by: nail
Forum Index » Profile for nail » Messages posted by nail
Suggestions: Increase CD on dash. Really fun to run from a Warlord with full CDR. Dash,stun,repeat.
What about buffs to for example: sws to damage to fighters like it was in c6?
I wonder what about character balancing like it was on c6. I mean sws/bd/warlord/dwarfs and ish. Hadn't played much of H5. So I can't judge current state by experience. And i was wondering about double rewards like it was for those classes in c6 season. :s
Admin wrote:
nail wrote:Had fun in here while server was active. No plans for wiping/restarting server? (:

There is but server will start new season with new features and quite many modifications that is not ready right now.
New season date will be announced when everything will be completed.
I can't say precisely when new season will start but it may be at the end of this month or at the start of next one.

Sound really mesmerizing to me, imma be waiting for news and updates then.
Had fun in here while server was active. No plans for wiping/restarting server? (:
It said it was down for me in the morning. ):
Why is it down? Fixes/updates. Or just bcuz it is down it is down?
Maybe He's talking bout Capture The flag?
U sure it's balanced? Just got an event 10-14 factions lvl versus few 10s, and other newbies lv 1-7. Gf

Every Grand Boss Event feels the same. B for balance.

P.s. Wanted to screen but my resolution does not seem to be appropriate for screens. Got twisted.
Agree. Remove it. Too much randomness. Too awkward.
Models are buggy after update. People who's gender have changed, fly in dat form.
Counter skills have no tooltip or icons. And i'd like to know the reasoning behind them counter skills? Ty.
Login is down. For a few hours already. Or is it just me?
U sure that mages are weak? Lel. I'm playing an archer, i more often die than not agaisnt a decently geared mage. Range is nerfed. With archer u don't have that many slots for resists. Got a feeling that mages crit more often than me. When i get 5-6 hits with no crit, u cry and die. No buffs for mages plx.
So how about that subs restriction? (:
That would be unbalanced. Making fighters have - int + men dyes. That would upset a game so much.
What i meant was just remove race and class restriction. Example. Dark elf could be a sps sub. Archer like sr could take on he, or pr. And have to create another character for dat. And keep pvping till 5k or 10k pvps. Peace out. (:

Forum Index » Profile for nail » Messages posted by nail
Go to: