L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
server will dye. and here's why  XML
Forum Index » Suggestions
ferocious

most people are taking dwarfs makes them extremely tanky. its impossible to play here anymore. now just dwarfs and warlords. they're trying to do anything just to get assists. fun was first day. now you enter pvp zone with 100 players wich 50 of them are practically spoilers or daggers with 5-7 k damage . new players with b grade have absolutely no chances to advance anymore. you have to rethink the balance here. mages same. first few days was ok. now damage goes between 200-300. and when a dwarf have 20k hp you will kill him like a raid boss. even if he doesnt do damage to you he will still kill you with that massive survivability. its a fun server but incomplete balance. pls rethink what im saying, honest server review
GdeMoiPistolet

Actually, top pvp is mage. Im playing mage. Dmg is ok, but 15k+ hp melee is not ok. At this moment, if i crit for tyrant 1.5k-3k is ok, but he have 20+ hp and can just spam skills from range. According to that, only necro can do some against melee classes. And this fking dwarfs. Delete this -20% dmg for them for 1 day, lets check how it be. I remeber, 1 year ago i played sps and there wasnt melee, which can come to me and kill(Hello Kat), expect tyrants and glads under celestial. Ofc i had full S grade with valakas. The biggest problem now for me is free epics from event Grand boss chalenge. I think its not a good idea.

Forum Index » Suggestions
Go to: