L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
FPS - Server Lag  XML
Forum Index » Suggestions
xalia4ever

[Avatar]

Other players and myself have encountered countless times during the day big lags. It will either be delays , freezes or even disconnects. Honestly there are only short periods of time in a day where I can say I enjoyed the pvp with no lags or delays. I have no idea why this is the case , maybe you did not think the server would be such a big success and invested in a crappy machine but that can't be true , because traffic is light so , I dont know what causes this. Another thing that is a major issue for me and I don't know if it's me or you , in certain maps my fps are just so low really really low for example dwarven village or elven village. There might be more maps but these ones are the ones that are impossible to play. Again , I have no idea if it's me or server files BUT you need to do something about it and look into it when you have some free time. I have seen you try to spice things up with maps and features and it is great you do a great job there. Just tell me you will look into this one and I will shut the fuck up about it for ever.
Admin

xalia4ever wrote:Other players and myself have encountered countless times during the day big lags. It will either be delays , freezes or even disconnects. Honestly there are only short periods of time in a day where I can say I enjoyed the pvp with no lags or delays. I have no idea why this is the case , maybe you did not think the server would be such a big success and invested in a crappy machine but that can't be true , because traffic is light so , I dont know what causes this. Another thing that is a major issue for me and I don't know if it's me or you , in certain maps my fps are just so low really really low for example dwarven village or elven village. There might be more maps but these ones are the ones that are impossible to play. Again , I have no idea if it's me or server files BUT you need to do something about it and look into it when you have some free time. I have seen you try to spice things up with maps and features and it is great you do a great job there. Just tell me you will look into this one and I will shut the fuck up about it for ever.

There is no difference between maps in server. Server is located in Europe and distance makes difference even if you have good network traffic. What about freezes I'm trying to solve that issue right now.

Forum Index » Suggestions
Go to: