L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
Vote l2servers bug.  XML
Forum Index » Bugs
Flashpoint

How it can be mine problem when I vote like everyday but sometimes I dont get buff, not only me, half of the server
Admin

Flashpoint wrote:How it can be mine problem when I vote like everyday but sometimes I dont get buff, not only me, half of the server

I just checked and topzone send information that you didn't vote. And don't say something like half server don't get buff or something like that because this system works for everyone in same way and only you complaining about topzone.
Make sure that you have static IP.
And do you see message on topzone website that shows how many time left until next vote?
Flashpoint

It allows me to vote every time.
Well you should ask players more often about that, because Im asking them in game and they say that dont have p/m def or speed buffs, not everyday, but sometimes. Forum is quite dead so..
Admin

Flashpoint wrote:It allows me to vote every time.
Well you should ask players more often about that, because Im asking them in game and they say that dont have p/m def or speed buffs, not everyday, but sometimes. Forum is quite dead so..

If you voted right now can you enter topzone website and make screenshot of page that displays how many time left until next vote?
I don't have time to go and ask everyone is everything is okay.
nail

L2 servers banner, doesn't go to voting part, just to index.php, main page.
Admin

nail wrote:L2 servers banner, doesn't go to voting part, just to index.php, main page.

Just checked and it's working fine.

Forum Index » Bugs
Go to: