L2Cygnus - H5/ Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
Vote l2servers bug.  XML
Forum Index » Bugs
Author Message
deddly



Joined: 04/03/2017 12:39:02
Messages: 10
Offline

Hello, vote on l2 servers and dont give me the npc buff, tell me:

Im order to get reward first you have to vote for server.

And page http://www.l2servers.com/servers/paid-23474.php


L2servers.com / L2j.lt

During 2015, these pages been visited by approximately 100.000 visitors per month.
We have reduced the prices untill the end of this year. Also, we have increased each visitors voting points to 25.
The main servers raiting filter is based on a yearly basis. It is because all other servers will be able to rate even higher.
Paid votes for the server are given by the user without expecting any support during the game.


andnever give me buff !!!! fix please

Nick player: Deaddly
Flashpoint



Joined: 21/02/2017 13:42:59
Messages: 33
Offline

Nobody gets this buff for 2 days
yievy



Joined: 01/12/2016 22:19:09
Messages: 169
Offline

I don't get it from the start...
Admin



Joined: 14/11/2015 15:37:41
Messages: 560
Offline

It works now. If someone don't get this reward after vote don't way for two days to report.
After vote in 5 minutes you should get reward if you don't get it then it's something wrong.
Flashpoint



Joined: 21/02/2017 13:42:59
Messages: 33
Offline

Admin wrote:It works now. If someone don't get this reward after vote don't way for two days to report.
After vote in 5 minutes you should get reward if you don't get it then it's something wrong.


Now its something wrong with TopZone
Admin



Joined: 14/11/2015 15:37:41
Messages: 560
Offline

I don't see any problem with that site right now.
Why do you think that something is wrong?
Flashpoint



Joined: 21/02/2017 13:42:59
Messages: 33
Offline

Admin wrote:I don't see any problem with that site right now.
Why do you think that something is wrong?


Because I voted like 5 hours ago a few times and still no vote buff, I think im not the only one.
Admin



Joined: 14/11/2015 15:37:41
Messages: 560
Offline

Vote buff is attached to your IP if your IP has changed then it's normal that you loose buff.
And you can't vote few times in less than 24 hours.
Flashpoint



Joined: 21/02/2017 13:42:59
Messages: 33
Offline

No, my Ip adress is stable and same for many years, not sure what can be here
Admin



Joined: 14/11/2015 15:37:41
Messages: 560
Offline

If NPC shows that you can take reward then it can be only two possible reasons.
1. TopZone block server requests but in this case no one should get reward
2. TopZone for some reason do not allow to vote you
When you enter TopZone website you should see how many time left until you will be able to vote again. Do you see that?
Flashpoint



Joined: 21/02/2017 13:42:59
Messages: 33
Offline

I could vote yesterday, but still didnt get a buff, many players said that they dont have p/m def vote buff. But now,today, i got this buff, just l2servers doesnt give speed buff, second day in a row, and other ppl say the same thing
Edit: its strange, after few hours of being offline I logged into game and I got that speed buff without voting and it says my vote expires only in 1 day and 12 hours smilie But its true that sometimes all players dont get buff

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 08/03/2017 20:48:20

Ekatario



Joined: 24/02/2017 08:55:04
Messages: 29
Offline

Today same problem for me with L2servers. Maybe it was a problem of that site.
Admin



Joined: 14/11/2015 15:37:41
Messages: 560
Offline

Flashpoint wrote:I could vote yesterday, but still didnt get a buff, many players said that they dont have p/m def vote buff. But now,today, i got this buff, just l2servers doesnt give speed buff, second day in a row, and other ppl say the same thing
Edit: its strange, after few hours of being offline I logged into game and I got that speed buff without voting and it says my vote expires only in 1 day and 12 hours smilie But its true that sometimes all players dont get buff

If L2Server fails to send information to this server then they try again later so if you voted earlier but information was send a lot later then it can be that you get vote buff without voting that day. But it should be 24 hours or less. I will check it maybe server sends incorrect message.


Ekatario wrote:Today same problem for me with L2servers. Maybe it was a problem of that site.

Right now L2Servers working without any problems

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 09/03/2017 11:47:30

Flashpoint



Joined: 21/02/2017 13:42:59
Messages: 33
Offline

Yes, l2 servers working, but topzone,again,doesnt give buff...
Admin



Joined: 14/11/2015 15:37:41
Messages: 560
Offline

Flashpoint wrote:Yes, l2 servers working, but topzone,again,doesnt give buff...

It works for me so if it don't work for you then problem probably is between you and TopZone.
 
Forum Index » Bugs
Go to:   
Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team