L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
Messages posted by: monogiahs
Forum Index » Profile for monogiahs » Messages posted by monogiahs
I believe there is a serious problem with oly. I don't see a difference between fighting in oly and pvping in a map. There is no 'skill' needed, I guess it has to do with the overall increased power of characters through +12 weapons and +8 armors. Games just end in 5 to 7 seconds.
Some skills like elemental symphonies etc shouldn't be allowed in olympiad check it.
All of them.
Title says it all. In every map when a player tries to hit and run the raid boss, sometimes around corners raid bosses disappear and can't be targeted.
Also clan should be dissolved immediately if a leader wants to.
In tower of Insolence raid bosses do not spawn on the first floor in maps like raid hunt. Haven't test it on other ones.
Admin wrote:1. Yes it's a real hero even little bit better then Olympiad hero because you can use hero weapon on subclasses.
2. Yes
3. Yes

You mean use the same weapon on subclasses? Or you can change it? And if you cannot change it how the event hero is considered to be a bit better than normal hero?
Noblesse mages summon cp potions pretty slow. Could you change it to a fixed summoning and reuse time for everyone?
When the players are selected into battle and ported inside the arena, archers can hit the other team before the start.
yievy wrote:From newbie raid boss and frintezza!

I've killed the newbie raid boss a lot of times. But it only drops the level 3 book. Are you sure?
1) Where can I find the book (Ancient Book - Divine Inspiration(Original Version)) for the level 4 passive skill Divine Inspiration? I know that the level 3 Divine Inspiration needs book from raid bosses. But I can't find the other one.
2) Can I use skills as Blizzard, Aura Symphony and Elemental Symphony without forces?
Here is a bit more I thought of:

Deflect Arrow
Deflect Dagger
Deflect Force (defend against gladiators and tyrants)
Elemental Protection (defend against the three elements fire, water, wind)
Divine Protection (defend against dark/divine)
Mental Shield
Resist Shock
Bless Shield

Each of these buffs will be level1, level2 and level3 with level3 being the most powerful. Only newbies will get the level3 buff. Stronger players will get lower level buffs. Tanks, bladedancers, swordsingers, dwarfs and warlords will be able to get 4 resist buffs instead of 3, because of their lack of damage. Players with no equipped shield should not get the bless shield buff.

Is something like this possible? I think it would balance a lot the game and thus make it more fun.
I would like to suggest a way to make the game more fun. Instead of having all kinds of resists on npc buffer, why don't you remove all of them ( I mean all the resists section) and in each map each player receives 3 random resists and add specific class resist if possible. For example, add bow, dagger, mage, etc and remove all buffs that increase resistance.
I think it's very wrong when spoilers kill you and sweep your hard earned adena. I mean, I need 3 kills to earn 3 adena but one sweep and I lose em all. I believe sweep should not be from each players adena pool.
Could you please use a different color for nature (perhaps a deeper green)? I usually confuse the green and yellow colors being used, because of color blindness. Or you could add a symbol for each faction near the name if possible.
Thank you!
I have a Titan with 24 buffs from buffer + 4 self buffs. I know that self buffs do not restore. But neither buffs from npc do. This worked fine a week ago.

Forum Index » Profile for monogiahs » Messages posted by monogiahs
Go to: