L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
Messages posted by: chaossbart
Forum Index » Profile for chaossbart » Messages posted by chaossbart
Sometimes passive skills go off after dying :S
Great, thank you for your quick response! (as always) smilie
Thank you, but he wasn't abusing anything, he died and when he went back to battle he couldn't be hit. After 20 secs (of standing still because we didn't know what was going on) he got dc.
What should we do if it happens again? tp back?
Hello Admin, I was playing with a friend yesterday and we were on 3 faction map deathmatch.
Suddently my friend wasn't able to receive any damage (he was like invulnerable), after 20 seconds or so, he got disconcected.
When he tried to log in, he got a message that he was banned for using hacking tools or something like that.

His account is "wallywtf" could you please check it? he did nothing wrong, before this issue we've been playing several maps without any problem, this happened when he joined 3 faction map (perhaps that's the reason).

Thank you.
Hello Admin! I'd like to suggest to make vote buff last a little longer, this is because in some pages you can vote every 12 hs but in some others (l2Servers, L2Network) you can only do it once every 24hs, this way you can't have permanent 4 passives since you can't vote.
Could you modify this? or at least make those two last longer?

Thank you!
Ok thank you. Isn't 1500a a little too much for 5% dmg? xD (hope you don't lower prices later like you did on enchants smilie )
I've read on the forum that some of them give bonuses, is this right?
I've just tested passive:m def -> 17 mdef T_T is this right too?
So pvp patk it's % based and p atk it's just 70 ? is it like that?
Hello, I've been trying this augment that I got on my bow. You'll see, it lasts for about a minute and It's really hard to trigger, which would be ok if the bonus was good.. but... It only gives me 76patk T_T (got about 3k+ with my shyeed bow).
Is this ok? Is it supposed to be that low? I mean, I can't even have it permanently on..

Just wanted to know if this is supposed to be this way.

Thank you!

Forum Index » Profile for chaossbart » Messages posted by chaossbart
Go to: