L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
Messages posted by: chaossbart
Forum Index » Profile for chaossbart » Messages posted by chaossbart
That's buffing mages.
In the middle of the rb event, Zaken got bugged, couldn't be hit.

http://imgur.com/a/Dd0TE
Hello, it's kind of annoying that only 12 shops are available to place in town.. this is a really low quota, since more than half of those are offline shops.. can you do something about this adm?
Hey, it's really good that teams get balanced, but it's kind of frustrating when you're the top 1 or 2 that has contributed the most to your team and you get changed... isn't there a way to switch the lowest point chars?
What should i do then?
Hello, i've been having this problem... already voted for every server but can't get hp buff (even voted for l2network). Don't know what's the deal, but I can't get it :s
I'm out too, it's just a pity (SoyTrapito)
Moriarty wrote:
chaossbart wrote:Keep losing time crying guys

says duelist with 30k of hp/cp getting hits from mage for ~250 dmg.

Don't worry, no longer playing.
Keep losing time crying guys
You can only get 1 and not change it, you must play the same class till next week
Being able to chose hero weapon allows you to decide which subclass to play.. of course you dont get the skills, and that's totally right.. but imagine if you can only pick the same weapon every week because you must use it with your main... you would be making Heroes play the same class all the time..
What? That's not right.. if I want to play tyrant with hero fists, what's the problem? Not every hero is a mage or an archer... There are Gladi heroes (like me right now), Tyrants, there's even someone with a 1H Blunt! So please, don't do that, you'll narrow the amount of classes people play... (that's exactly the opposite you're looking for)
Admin, could you please lower IC set price from 2500 adenas to 2000? like Draconic and Major Arcana.

I think they should all be worth the same amount.
(otherwise you would have to pay 2.5k adena again)
Hello Adm, i'd like to know if the item that removes rebirth passives, gives you back the books to re-learn them.

Thanks!

Forum Index » Profile for chaossbart » Messages posted by chaossbart
Go to: