L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
Messages posted by: chaossbart
Forum Index » Profile for chaossbart » Messages posted by chaossbart
We tried it again yesterday, nobody got pulled out this time, but like 20 mins after we've started, 2 guys got critical errors on their clients and got out.

Something seems to be happening there, don't know what..
Is there any way we can know who wins every week?
fire wrote:file:///D:/la2dream/la2dream/system%20cygnus/Shot00006.bmp

ONLY GRADE B IN MI INVENTORY

Titán.. pusiste un link a tu disco D jajajajajaja

PD: agregame al face (Juan Ignacio Yañez, foto con un diploma) soy SoyTrapito
Admin wrote:Unlimited is huge advantage I think it would be too much.

Ok, thanks for the attention smilie
Can you switch hero weapons? or you just keep the one that you picked?
N0TBAD wrote:
chaossbart wrote:Guys, remember that you have to deposit EVERY SINGLE NON B ITEM on the warehouse before joining olys.

You mean Olympiad Just with b Grade Items?

Yes, you can max enchant them though
I have no troubles with it, mages are complaining.

What i ment is that perhaps you could add a special cp potion (200 cp) that's unlimited (like newbies). That would give a choice, if you don't wanna cast CP Pots, then donate for an unlimited potion.
Couple of questions:

1: Is the "hero" a full hero with weapon, chat and skills?
2: When you win, do your points get deleted?
3: Can you win more than once consecutively?

Thanks
Guys, remember that you have to deposit EVERY SINGLE NON B ITEM on the warehouse before joining olys.
Hey Adm! I'd like to suggest a new item for the donation shop. Since there's people complaining about cp pots casting, perhaps it would be good to have an unlimited Cp Pot (like newbies one but for 200cp and lvl 3+ players).

Hope to hear your oppinion, be good!
My misunderstading, thought they couldn't be changed. Sorry!
This is crucial for some classes like destroyer, tyrants or paladins who should be able to pre-zealot/pre-frenzy/pre-angelic.
I mean, if this is your objective, it's ok, but if it's collateral damage, I think you should review this.
I'd like to suggest to add Magic Barrier to olympiad buff list (since you can get shield).

Have a good day!
Why is this Adm?
Hey adm, I know that newbie cp pots are really good for a fresh start, but the thing is that dwarves are staying low lvl (1-2) and spamming cp pots, that makes them unkillable.
What I'd like to suggest is that you remove the "no consumption" from newbie cp pots and set it in a value. When they run off, they'll have to progress, become nobless and make their own cp pots.
Now that i think about this, they could just make another char and trade those.. perhaps make them untradeable?

Well, thanks for your attention

Forum Index » Profile for chaossbart » Messages posted by chaossbart
Go to: