L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
Messages posted by: chaossbart
Forum Index » Profile for chaossbart » Messages posted by chaossbart
Hi, I have a couple of questions about Heroes.
1: I've read that hero weapons have their stats increased, how much?
2: I've also read that penalties from hero skills has been removed, what does this mean?

Thank you!
By "after every competition period" do you mean after 19-01 hs? If that's the case, I tried at 04 to 06 gmt+2 and list was empty
But you don't know how you're doing compared to other from your class... it's a basic feature in l2's olys. It doesn't show scores, just your place among your class. Hmm I don't see the bad side of having it working.
The impossible thing here is to click on your images (haha what a joke), please, upload them to any web server so we can see them. You can use https://postimage.org/.

No problem, if you want advice on buffering your character depending on your class or any doubt about how skills work, we can discuss it by private message smilie
1: Fake death is not supposed to work on Rbs.
2: What you're experiencing is not a "shackle effect" but the tank AGGROING you.. that's why you can't target someone else.
3: Shackle is not 100% at all, I have it enchanted +10 and it's not even 70% effective. This problem may be caused because you don't use mental shield and chant of spirit (both give resist debuff like shackle).

Cheers,
SoyTrapito.
Oly npc doesn't show last period ranking eventhough many of us have played.
This is solved, started at 19hs ?
Olys are not starting smilie
Hello Admin, there's only gk to baium,anthy,valakas and frintezza, there's no way to reach the others smilie
Thanks! smilie
About 800 less hp
Here's the pic:

Notice that i don't have the buff and i've already voted.
Ohh and It's not visual at all, my stats get modified
I'll try to take a picture of it, it just goes away and I have to go back to the city to talk to the npc again to regain it.

Forum Index » Profile for chaossbart » Messages posted by chaossbart
Go to: