L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
Messages posted by: chaossbart
Forum Index » Profile for chaossbart » Messages posted by chaossbart
Buddy.. I have deflect arrow and Heavy armor.. you'll never hit me more than I with a bow... please, think a little bit before you post..
1st: everybody is complaining about debuffs chance when those debuff are +9/+10 and they aren't using Zaken+Antharas+Frintezza.. Cmon guys stop the crying a bit.
2nd: I volunteer myself to test dmg as top pvp BD (soyTrapito) vs an archer with same items/rebirths. (we've tested this with a pr and he Hit like 1-2k more than me, but whatever).
1st: your english is terrible
2nd: I hit more than an archer because of my items, there's a phantom ranger with the same items than me and he hits a lot harder. Please, stop crying, bow dmg has already been nerfed for bds.

People are ressing their friends on this event and keep participating
The new display won't allow us to see the time left smilie
I've just checked the prices on regular shop, the same occurs (1bow shaft = 75a, 1IC part = 75a). But for bow you only need 34 and for IC set you need 34x5 = 170.
Thank you! Please consider the difference between IC and Draconic/Major (amount of parts).

But if you want to donate for recipes/materials, 32 apigas would be enough for an S weapon, instead, for an IC set, you should donate 160 apigas.. that's a huge difference in my opinion.

(I'm talking about special mats + recipes ).
Please, stick to the topic...
That's how the skill works.. more atk speed, less range. It's really good because in this server you get more Skill damage and less auto attack damage. You should use it with skills..

But it's not a bug, it works that way, just like Ghost Sentinel's increases his damage and crit damage and reduces his attack speed.

Cheers!
I agree with you, but perhaps I'm not making myself understood, I'm not asking to make anything cheaper, I'm just pointing out that right now, S armors are way much more expensive than S weapons.
I'm not sure if that's the way you want it or if you want to balance 1 S weapon = 1 S Armor Set.
Hello, I've been looking at S Armors/Weapons and found this:

-Armor requires a lot less "common materials" than weapon (this is understandable because for a set you need 4 or 5 pieces (helmet,gloves,chest,boots) against 1 weapon).

But, when it comes to "special materials" (parts, etc..) and recipes, it's not the same.
Each Set Piece requires 30-40 parts and 3 recipes as a weapon, which means you must get about 120-160 parts and 12 recipes for the whole set (even more if you're going for Imperial Crusader).

Even if you're thinking about donating for those materials/recipes is not balanced, because it's the same price for a Draco Bow Shaft than an IC part. (same goes for recipes).

In conclusion, I suggest that the total of parts/recipes should be the same between weapons and between a whole set (for example 40 draco shafts for a DB and 10-10-10-10 parts for a Draco Set).

A special balance should be made for IC to make it the same price as Draconic (perhaps 8-8-8-8-smilie.

Thank you for reading!
No problem! another good advice would be to use Aden tiara, which gives you the hability to remove shock status! smilie
mental shield doesn't affect stuns, neither does arcane protect. since stun doesn't count as a debuff.

Which lowers 4 to 1. Another fact to take into consideration is the enhancement of the skill.

Anyways, It's not always 100%, remember it also depends on your CON. If you're a dark elf with str dyes like me, you're gonna have a bad time.. always..
4 buffs for stun resistance? can you name them?

Btw (i'm not archer xD)

Forum Index » Profile for chaossbart » Messages posted by chaossbart
Go to: