L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
Messages posted by: chaossbart
Forum Index » Profile for chaossbart » Messages posted by chaossbart
Admin wrote:
chaossbart wrote:I live in Argentina, and the basic oly time is between 1pm and 7pm, during that time I'm working. I suppose this is the case from many people in Latin America, It would be nice if we could have oly time in our "night".

Can you suggest specific time in GMT+2?

Would be nice to have olys from 8 or 9pm GMT -3 till 00am GMT -3 (that would be 1-2am GMT+2 till 5am GMT +2).
Admin wrote:
repian wrote:2 time frames are just unfair in my opinion....

Why?

I live in Argentina, and the basic oly time is between 1pm and 7pm, during that time I'm working. I suppose this is the case from many people in Latin America, It would be nice if we could have oly time in our "night".

Admin wrote:
chaossbart wrote:Oly games aren't ending that soon man, please check it.

You are talking about daily fights or period for a new heroes?

He's talking about 1v1 fights at olympiad lasting a really short amount of time because characters deal too much dmg. (I don't agree)
Oly games aren't ending that soon man, please check it.
Which times?
I'm not complaining, I'm just saying that if a Warlord is cappable of getting top 1 on deathmatch maps, perhaps it's not "weak" enough to get into double reward list like tanks or dwarfs.. man you had 70 kills last map we played.. (and you competed against mages/duelists/daggers/etc).
I saw what is going on, when you get cancelled, when buffs come back, augment takes 1 slot and you receive one less buff.. trying to get pics.. please check it
Many warlords are getting top 1 on deathmatch maps, they tank, perma stun and kill (not complaining, but they're not a weak class).
Can you re check this?
Hi, when I buff with augment skill it doesn't take any buff away, but when I add another buff on top, it starts counting as +1 buff and removes 2 buffs from me. Am I clear?
Whatch your vocabulary boy, not everyone here is 12 years old.
Daggers got a skill called "Fake Death" they pretend to be death but they're not. As soon as they receive damage, they stand up.

That's not a bug, that's a newbie buff you get when you're being stomped on a map (dying a loooooottt).
Admin wrote:Boss zones works like that.
You can't enter whenever you like.
There is time limit when you can re-enter boss zone and that's done for a reason.

It's not normal that you get critical errors from client and massive lag when joining that specific area. (not my case, but two of my teammates).
Admin wrote:There is two novice level groups 1 and 2.
Both levels gets extra buff slots.

1 lvl group:
PVP count less then 500
Faction level lower then 3
Rebirth count 0

2 lvl group:
PVP count less then 1000
Faction level lower then 5
Rebirth count less then 3

Is there anywhere where we can read all the levels?
Hi! I wonder why tyrants can't use heavy armor, since it's always been like that.
Heavy armors tend to make you more tankier and less dps, I think this choice should be able to be taken by tyrants players, perhaps they wanna take a tankier way.

For example, in my case, I like to play tank tyrant (with low dmg). This is why I use G shield for example. The problem is that I cannot use any A/S grade Light set, because they all take away CON, and if they don't, they give poor pdef and aren't top A (like tallum light).
I don't think Tyrant with Heavy is broken, I think it's just different, can't we have the possibility to play it this way?

Also, if you compare it, classes like Destro or Gladi, can use both sets and pick from them.

Thank you.

Forum Index » Profile for chaossbart » Messages posted by chaossbart
Go to: