L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
Messages posted by: chaossbart
Forum Index » Profile for chaossbart » Messages posted by chaossbart
That's easily explained:

When you make a Rebirth, you go back to 74 but don't lose any skills, which means you keep your 3rd class skills and S grade passive (which allows you to wear S grade).
It's ok that he's lvl 12, I don't know the details about every level but with an Sgrade weapon ++ your level should escalate quickly.

In my personal opinion I wouldn't take that "level" seriously, it's just an indicator, perhaps someone with a lower level can deal a lot more dmg or tank a lot more..
How "dangerous" or "deadly" a char is doesn't depend only on the level but on the class, etc..
It's ok, even if they donated for mats and recipes, they should've collected like 4k adena. That's what I'm trying to explain..
Pics would be great! smilie
When you say "donators" what do you mean? there's no way to donate for adenas, skills or over enchanting, which means that donating doesn't mean anything here.
Calling someone "donator" in this server isn't effective cause you can't donate for much.. check what you can buy in donator shop please (instead of using it as excuse)
By the way, it would be better to get pics, to understand why you got hit by 4k, being which class, by which class, etc..

In each map you get a team assigned, sometimes maps respect factions (3 teams) and sometimes not.
You get pvps by killing people (actually pvping).
When you get a PK it's a Death, it means you died.

Pvp/Pk -> Kills/Deaths
No problem sexy elf <3
Thank you very much smilie
Adm, could you detail the items required to get S duals? (trading to you).
Since they'll be removed from gm shop there's no way we can check what is required, thanks!
Hi!! try this page -> https://postimage.org/
Then copy the 2nd link that says "direct link to image" or something like that.

Hope that helps!

Cheers,
SoyTrapito
Great, thank you! ?
Hi, i'd like to suggest adding a minimum pvp requirement for participating on olys.
For example, 500 pvps, this would provide a good way of preventing free points giving between friends...

Hoping to hear your oppinions guys! ?
Wow that's some serious shiet.. untargetable?
You'll have to deposit every non-b Item in the warehouse.

PD: HOLA ENANO FEO - SoyTrapito
Thank you, and http://www.l2cygnus.com/forum/posts/list/65.page
Then, if i'm not missunderstanding, there's no way to know how good you're doing before new heroes come out, right?

Forum Index » Profile for chaossbart » Messages posted by chaossbart
Go to: